What we eat has a lot of influence on how we feel throughout the day. So, it all starts with a good breakfast. And because Herculean Alliance has a partnership with OKONO, we thought to find a recipe for a breakfast toast of higher standing. All things first, we need bread, OKONO bread.
- OKONO bread (4 thick slices)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ricotta
- A handful of fresh green herbs: basil, chives
- 8 vine tomatoes
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the vine tomatoes and bacon on a baking sheet (lined with baking paper).
- Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes. (Until the bacon is crisp and the tomatoes are roasted)
- Beat 4 eggs.
- Add 2 tbsp ricotta.
- Add a handful of finely chopped fresh green herbs. Mix everything well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry your scrambled eggs in 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil.
- Cover your slice of bread with bacon, scrambled eggs, and tomatoes.
- Nice with some extra chives on top.
You can combine a lot of ingredients into this delicious dish of breakfast toast. Or you can find more recipes.