We’re in, How about you? Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 1 October 2018: Dubai Fitness Challenge (DFC) – the flagship fitness initiative by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council launched last year, will now return on 26 October and run for a full 30 days through to 24 November, ensuring an action-packed public engagement programme and an exciting calendar of fitness events, classes and activities across the period.
Dubai Fitness Challenge aims to take Dubai one step closer to making it the most active city in the world, allowing for increased participation from residents, visitors, government organisations, businesses and schools in not only Dubai but across the United Arab Emirates and beyond, paving the way for the whole nation to get involved.”
It’s simple. It all starts with 30 minutes of exercise, for 30 energising days.
“The Dubai Fitness Challenge started in 2017 as a citywide initiative of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council for Dubai Government. With one goal in mind, the challenge encourages every resident and visitor in the city to exercise continuously for at least 30 minutes for 30 consecutive days, turning Dubai into the most active city in the world.
Nearly 1 million people from Government, corporate, schools, universities and the public joined in the movement and committed to getting their daily #Dubai30X30.”
Last year, the Pink Ladies Games at Sheraton JBR was one of the DFC events. For Active Women Who Care. Ladies only can participate in teams of 5. They compete other teams in 6 unique battles accessible for all. No need to be a top athlete. But it’s not just about being active. We also raise awareness for breast cancer and support Pink Caravan.
Why should you join the Allied Pink Ladies Games?
- Because it’s a team-effort
- Because it’s ladies only
- Because you can participate with friends, colleagues or family
- Because you will do 6 diverse “battles” on a few hours against other teams
- Because the atmosphere is just amazing
- Because thousands of ladies and hundreds of teams have done it before
- Because it’s the third edition in the UAE and 3 is a magic number 🙂
- Because we organise it on a beautiful location
- Because it’s a great CSR project for your company
- Because you support Pink Caravan
- Because it’s part of the Dubai Fitness Challenge
When is it and where to subscribe?
- November 2: Dubai, Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
- November 3: Abu Dhabi, Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort
We’re in, How about you? Are you a Pink Lady?